My goal

 

When I was a child my dream was to be a veterinary, I always liked to heal my pets and take care of them during the process, but I realized that it was not my way.

During high school I didn’t know that studying, chemistry and math were my strengths, until I was able to work in a pharmacy during the summer and I found it interesting to learn about medicines. From that moment I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy.

Getting into college in the midst of a pandemic has been difficult since I don’t know the university or my classmates in person, but I like how teachers teach, I don’t feel alone.

I’d like to have a job where I’m my own boss, my goal is to get a pharmacy in some town that doesn’t have easy access and be able to contribute my bit.

Comentarios

  1. I didn't know what to study at high school either, but here I am, in chemistry and pharmacy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it would be great! a drugstore and help people's health

    ResponderEliminar
  3. when I was child I dreamed of being a veterinarian too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. it's so different an online class versus an in-person class, i hope you don't get used to the convenience of being at home while you study.
    I like your idea of the pharmacy in some town that is not easily accessible, great idea!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My dream Job

My favourite asignature