-Canadá-

     


    My dream is to have the opportunity to live in Canadá, as it is one of the countries with the highest quality of life index, where you can reach proposed goals and objectives. It is also a country with low crime rates, such as robbery and homicide, making it one of the safest countries in the world.

Another thing I love about this country are the beautiful landscapes it has, as there are many national reserves and forest parks where they care about the environment protecting it with initiatives such as installing bike lanes to reduce smog production. I would like to tour the Jasper National Park with my boyfriend on a bike and photograph the wonders found in it, as well as learn more about its flora and fauna.

I would like to learn more about their customs, typical foods, cultures, but I would rather live it with my own eyes. Canada is my goal is a few more years, to give me the opportunity to work there and raise a family having a better quality of life and a good education for my children.

Comentarios

  1. It's seems really nice! I hope that you can go someday

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a beautiful landscape I think I would also like to go

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In Canada exist a kind of visa named working holiday visa. If you've the time to read up on this kind of visa, I invited to do it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My dream Job

My favourite asignature