travel to the past or to the future?

     I think I would really like to travel to the past, because I prefer to know very well something that has already happened than to spoil myself for what will happen in the future, the future I would like to live it in the flesh as time goes by without rushing anything. 

 I would love to travel exactly to the era of the dinosaurs about 67 million years ago to the so-called Mesozoic era, since as a child I really like dinosaur movies like "little foot in search of the enchanted valley" which is my favorite because its protagonist is my favorite dinosaur, a small brontosaurus. Also since I was a little girl I have been interested in fossils and how would have been the real dinosaurs that inhabited the earth, is a topic that has always interested me a lot. 

As much as I like dinosaurs I don't think I would like to stay there because besides going alone, they would probably eat me alive and I don't want to suffer that haha, I would rather go to the exact moment where I would know what happens to them and know the reason why they became extinct and why they don't coexist with us now, to know the truth of what happened to them without so many theories in between.

"Piecito"

Curious fact: did you know that the first dinosaur fossil discovered was the hadrosaurus which corresponds to a reptile that lived in North America and looked like this:





Comentarios

  1. It´s a cute dream haha, personally I like to think that these movies are the actual reality of what happened.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, thanks for remember me that movie !

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's a great movie! And the dinosaur era is very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My dream Job

My favourite asignature