My Autobiography

 


Hi everyone! It’s my first time writing a blog so I’ll start by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is Renata, born on July 28, 2002 in Rancagua, but all my life I have lived in a town called Pichidegua, has beautiful hills and is known for the water wheels that the commune has. I currently live in Santiago to be closer to the university.

My elementary and high school was at a girls' college in a neighboring commune, where I was given all the tools to follow my dreams and get into college. This year 2021 I succeeded and I am studying Chemistry and Pharmacy at the University of Chile.

About my family I can say that I have a brother and a sister, the youngest is called Pedro who is in the 6th grade and older sister Fernanda is finishing her medical school, with her currently alive. My mother and father are wonderful people who sacrificed so much so that we could all study and be professionals in the future.

I have a boyfriend, his name is Ariel and we have a year of being together, it has been a wonderful year even with the pandemic. We like to do movie marathons, cooking together and camping, the latter is our favourite hobbies when connect with nature.

I love animals especially dogs, I have a very regal name is "Niño" and is blind, yet he is very affectionate, he likes to sleep on top of my head and I caress his paws.

Well, this is me😊

My brotherMy boyfriend


Comentarios

  1. Hi renata, nice to meet you, I also like camping, it is very adventuruos. Where did you camp last time?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My dream Job

My favourite asignature