The best holiday ever!

I have never gone to a concert in my life and I don't go on vacation very far from home, but I think my favorite vacation was a trip I had in the summer of 2021 in the middle of the pandemic.

It was a trip that my body needed to relax for a while and get out of the Covid-19 routine, leave the mask and breathe fresh air, so with my boyfriend we went for 3 days to an aunt's house that is steps away from the beach.

The beach was called San Sebastian, it is located in the central coast very close to "El Quisco". I have some beautiful memories about those days such as walking hand in hand with my boyfriend along the seashore, going to an amusement park located in El Quisco, watching the sunset sitting on the sand and enjoying our time together. We had never taken a trip together before, but for a first one it was very meaningful and beautiful. 

It's a good panorama to go to "El Quisco" amusement park since it only works in summer, it has many games and places to eat, plus in summer it's not so cold and it's better to go at night under the starlight.

Comentarios

  1. I also went to the beach with my boyfriend, and walking along the seashore is very relaxing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's great to get out of the routine and take a break!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow I hope that soon you a your boyfriend can have travel again together at the beach again.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My dream Job

My favourite asignature