My dream Job

    I study chemistry and pharmacy, I really like my career which I chose because I had the opportunity to work in pharmacy, but my dream job is to be a veterinarian, when I was a child, I loved animals both small and large, where I lived there was a lot of field so I grew up around horses, cows, rabbits, ducks, chickens, dogs and many other animals and I liked them all, but what made me happy was to help them when they were not well. 

As a curious fact in my house there were 15 dogs, all rescued from the street where we took care of them and gave them a lot of love with the idea of giving them up for adoption at some point, but as the months passed the dogs were already part of the family and giving them away was very difficult, there was even a little dog that had a cart because he could not walk because he had been bumped, but when we played with him he was very happy, his name was "Flaco". 


To be a veterinarian you not only have to like helping animals, but also know that what you do is for their good, even if there are things that hurt them, like treating wounds or vaccinations. That is why one day I had to inject a remedy to one of my dogs, but I could not because I only heard him cry and I was desperate that it hurt, I did not have the strength to do it, I think it requires firmness and that is something I do not have.

I think the salary of a veterinarian is good, although the truth is that I have not investigated about it, actually I would not care if the salary was bad or good to be a veterinarian if I had the skills needed, that is why I decided to study chemistry and pharmacy because it is also a way to help, maybe not animals, but people and that makes me very happy.

Trece
Pd: I will leave you a picture of my dog called "Trece", you will suspect why she is called this way because I am not very good with names.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My favourite asignature