My favorite movie is...

 My favorite movie is Balto, this film is about a dog-mixed wolf who is rejected by his people as dangerous, but this animal ends up being the hero of the movie, because during this time the people need medicine to be able to heal the children who are very sick and because of the bad climate they cannot send it either by air or by sea, then the only solution left for them is to go for medicine by land and for that they select a group of dogs and an adult to travel by sleigh, within that group is not balto to be rejected for being half wolf and dog,  sleigh dogs arrive at the place where the medicine is but when they return they get lost in the dense snow and when sending the news to the people, Balto will look for them to guide them home. It is the only one who could guide them as he has a wolf’s nose and could follow the scent to reach his destination, and save the children who needed the medicine.

I like movies of all kinds, horror, suspense, action, but the ones I like most are the animated ones of children, they remind me a lot of my childhood where I saw many movies on VHS and all were childish and taught me a lot.

The last movie I saw was Bambi, it’s also a children’s animated film and since I was little I’ve liked it a lot, I still feel sorry when Bambi’s mom dies😢but it’s a movie I recommend watching since when you’re small you don’t feel the same way you do when you watch the biggest movie.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My dream Job

My favourite asignature