My favorite piece of technology

 

Hello to all of you! Today I will tell you which is my favorite piece technology, at the beginning it was difficult to think of 1 since all that surrounds us is technology, from a stone that is added a use, happens to be a technological object.

As a first idea I would put my phone as I can do many things like call, send messages, listen to music and take pictures among other things, but after thinking for a long time I realized that my first favorite technological object was the MP3, that little device that contained all my favorite songs and that I could take everywhere, I just needed to take with me headphones and travel to another dimension, where all the worries and problems were going away for a moment and since there was no fear of being stolen because they were cheap and almost everyone had their own to worry about, I would like to have one again.





Comentarios

  1. I would like to have one again too, it's amazing how wearing the headphones takes you to another dimension.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Listening to music is indeed another dimension

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what amazing technology piece, listen to music is one of the best things in the world, and you can do it always, when you're happy, sad, bored, it's magical.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My dream Job

My favourite asignature