My Favourite Picture is ...

 


      For me it was very difficult to choose a photograph as my favorite because there are many photos that I like, but after looking at it for a long time as I find it more and more flaws and ends up liking only for the moment that they remind me.

I think my favorite photo is this, it’s a selfie that my boyfriend captured where we will appear me and my boyfriend on the beach sunbathing, during the month of December 2020, a few days before Christmas. 

💘This photograph brings back many memories as it was a beach getaway while we had to do a processing and wait, so we decided to go to the beach for a while. I remember that I didn’t want to get into the sea but my boyfriend took me in his arms and dropped me there getting all wet, I must mention that the water was freezing cold and that we didn’t even have towels since it was an escape from the moment hahaha so as a good girlfriend I went and gave him a hug tight so that he also became wet hahaha and well that moment ended when they called us of the processing that was already ready and just outside the beach there was a store that sold towels so we bought a couple and went to the house.

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite series

My dream Job

My favourite asignature