My favourite series

 

Wow I don’t know how much it took me to figure out what my favorite show was, so I’m between the two that I like best, first of all it’s called Vis a Vis where a young woman gets ripped off and cheated, ends up in a women’s prison, when she got to that place she was very shy and didn’t know how to act, But as the chapters pass, he gets braver and braver, and like every series, he has a very clever enemy who tries everything to escape from prison, and after a while they end up being allies and robbing banks to live the life they so much wanted.

My second favorite series is called The 100 where 99 years ago humans left the earth and went to live in space, after that 99 years it occurs to him to go and inspect the earth to see what conditions it was left after the catastrophic event caused by humans, so they decide to send 100 young people and they don’t believe the crazy things they find on earth, people who survived the catastrophic event and who fight with the invaders of the sky, it’s a mixture of everything, drama, romanticism, fighting, among other things.

 



Comentarios

  1. both are very good series, but I have to say that Vis a Vis I still haven't finished it : ( .

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream Job

My favourite asignature